Tips and Advice to Ijen Crater Banyuwangi Before Hiking :
Some Tips and Advice Important before Hiking Ijen Crater :
- Ticket Ijen crater on Paltuding area (meeting point all traveller) normal day is : 100.000rupiahs (one hundred thousand rupiahs) from monday to friday, Weekend ticket is 150.000rupiahs (one hundred fifty thousand rupiahs).
- Bring Jacket , the temperature around 8 degrees celcius – 11degrees celcius on Ijen Crater
- Bring light and gasmask for your safety to hiking and down to the crater to see blue fire.
- You can bring cigarette or some little snack/ candy for the workers/miners sulphur
- When going backdown to parking area-Paltuding area walk slowly sometimes the road slippery.
- The workers of sulphurs Ijen Crater start work from 01.00am until evening.
- Travellers from Bali must change the clock time, because java is 1 hour less from Bali time, to prepare and schedule your trip to Ijen Volcano.