Tips and Advice to Ijen Crater Banyuwangi Before Hiking :
Some Tips and Advice Important before Hiking Ijen Crater :
- Ticket Ijen crater on Paltuding area (meeting point all traveller) normal day is : 100.000rupiahs (one hundred thousand rupiahs) from monday to friday, Weekend ticket is 150.000rupiahs (one hundred fifty thousand rupiahs).
- Bring Jacket , the temperature around 8 degrees celcius – 11degrees celcius on Ijen Crater
- Bring light and gasmask for your safety to hiking and down to the crater to see blue fire.
- You can bring cigarette or some little snack/ candy for the workers/miners sulphur
- When going backdown to parking area-Paltuding area walk slowly sometimes the road slippery.
- The workers of sulphurs Ijen Crater start work from 01.00am until evening.
- Travellers from Bali must change the clock time, because java is 1 hour less from Bali time, to prepare and schedule your trip to Ijen Volcano.
Contact BlueFlame Tours Ijen Crater Tours
Contact Blueflame Tours :
We are open from 08.00am – 11.00pm everyday
Office Address :
Jalan Moh. Husni Thamrin Perumahan Villa Bukit Mas Blok F14
Pengantigan Giri Kabupaten Banyuwangi Jawa Timur 68414
Contact Persons :
+6285235991411 – Johanes – Whatsapp too
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t Hesitate if you any question about your program, Contact Blueflame Tours . We always reply 24 hours
and ready help your journey on Java.
Please inform your arrival date and time , we will pick you up for free and drive to your Hotel on Banyuwangi