You can call Jo or Tony , Born in Malang, East Java and have finished educated of Bachelor degree economic. Backpacker , Surfer , also IT Programmer. He is the Founder of Blueflame Tour in Banyuwangi East java. Dedicated to Help Traveller during Their Holiday on Indonesia.
You Can Call Him Pepe! Energic Young Man , Spoken English very well , Based Tourism Degree. Photographer , Blogger and Graphic Designer. Know well about Java and Bali Tourism Destinations.
Our Guide Assistance Bromo and Ijen Crater ,Friendly and Have passion Volcano Guiding. Denis as Javanese For many years, he’s led half-day local tours of his hometown, Banyuwangi, tour groups . A few summers back, have his first 14-day Denis been a grand success, and one of our most-loved guides ever since. Here’s Denis take on how it feels to go from leading Volcano and National Park of his city to tours of East Java Indonesia.
Hasan is dynamo who brings his high-energy brand of guiding to Bromo and Ijen Crater , Especially Java. We first know Hasan as a coach for our tours, energetic. Like all our guide, he enjoyed spending time with our customers during the tour , finish well and super. Today, Hasan flawlessly leads a Best of Java tours and Volcano Guiding .
Your Safety Driver , Fun and Charming , Spoken English. Know well about Java. Born in Probolinggo East Java on Bromo area. Ready be your Pilot for your Journey on Java.
Your Personal Guide City Tour and secretaries at your Office. Traveller, Blogger, also Indonesian Chef , Dedicated to Introduce Banyuwangi Cultur and Tourism On the world.
Some Tips and Advice Important before Hiking Ijen Crater :
Ticket Ijen crater on Paltuding area (meeting point all traveller) normal day is : 100.000rupiahs (one hundred thousand rupiahs) from monday to friday, Weekend ticket is 150.000rupiahs (one hundred fifty thousand rupiahs.
Bring Jacket , the temperature around 8 degrees celcius – 11degrees celcius on Ijen Crater
Bring light and gasmask for your safety to hiking and down to the crater to see blue fire.
You can bring cigarette or some little snack/ candy for the workers/miners sulphur
When going backdown to parking area-Paltuding area walk slowly sometimes the road slippery.
The workers of sulphurs Ijen Crater start work from 01.00am until evening.
Travellers from Bali must change the clock time, because java is 1 hour less from Bali time, to prepare and schedule your trip to Ijen Crater.
Days 1 : * Your Staff will pick you up on juanda airport Surabaya or Malang East Java * The trip from Surabaya to Bromo Mountain – Cemoro Lawang Village Will be 4 -5 Hours
Days 2 : Bromo Tours:
03.00am *Blueflame Tour Staff Will Pick you up By Jeep Hardtop 4 Wheels *Go to Pananjakan The sunrise Point of Bromo or Kingkong Hill Point (You Can Choice Kingkong Hill View Point to Avoid Crowded People for Sunrise Point) *Adventure Road Bromo area by Jeep, Cross sea Sands, see Hindu temple Bromo Hindu Tengger, see caldera of Mount Batok *Climbing Bromo mountain 250 stairs , If You Dont Walk You can Rent Horse (not included) , see the Crater and Panorama of Bromo – Semeru Caldera
*Take Back to Hotel, take a rest , Breakfast Prepare go to Ijen Crater , 5 hours Driving go to Banyuwangi or Bondowoso via sempol
Days 3 :
* Your Staff will pick you up at Your Hotel go to paltuding area for Blue Fire Program
* Get paltuding area and start hiking for 3Km With Your Guide Ex Miners * You will be see activities the miners, Down to crater with Guide of Blueflame Tour to close of Spectacular phenomena Blue fire Ijen Crater
* Take a rest , free program take short tea / Coffee – Have Coffee Shop in The Top and continue go to sunrise point of Ijen crater, You will See Nice View of Sunrise with Background of Raung volcano and Tosca Colour of The Crater
* Back to car from Paltuding area – stop to visit Coffee Plantation- Luwak Coffee , Rubber Plantation and learn How to Make Latex , Clove plantation of Tobacco also Big and Small natural Waterfall – You Can Take Swimming With Fresh Water
09.00am – End Tours
* Back To Your Hotel , Take a rest , Breakfast , Prepare Go To Bali Islands
* Drive & Drop to ketapang Ferry Harbor – Banyuwangi and cross Bali Islands by Ferry