How to Get Ijen Crater By Train :
Ijen Crater is Part Number two after alaska with amazing Bluefire / Blueflame.
In 2014 Goverment of Banyuwangi Decided to fix the road to Ijen crater or Paltuding Hiking Area.
Now Ijen Crater can be take from Banyuwangi Only be One Hour.
If you take Ijen Crater area from Bondowoso / Sempol . The trip will be take 2 Hours with Broken Roads
(Many rocks) also no Have train go to Bondowoso or Sempol Area.
The Reason is better use train on java is more safe and avoid scam.
Scam many happen on Bus Station.
Tips and Advice Ijen Crater by Train
1) Here The schedule Of Train From Yogyakarta – Probolinggo/ Bromo Mountain to Banyuwangi – Ijen Crater:
From Yogyakarta to Banyuwangi you can take ” Sritanjung Train ” Depart from lempuyangan station Yogyakarta on 07.00am Everyday. The ticket price is 100.000 IDR. The train is with air conditioner and arrive on Banyuwangi at 09.00pm /21.00.
NB : *If you want to down on City you must stop on Karangasem station Banyuwangi, Banyuwangi Baru Station is outside of the city or direct to Ketapang Harbor Ferry of Bali.
Bisnis Class / Executive Class
You can take ” Mutiara Selatan Train” . The train depart from Tugu Train Station / Malioboro Station.
arrive on Surabaya Gubeng Station on 06.11am
The ticket Price is 170.000 – 250.000 IDR
From Surabaya Gubeng to Banyuwangi You can take ” Mutiara Timur Train”
The train Depart from Gubeng Surabaya station At 09.00am and arrive on Banyuwangi Karangasem Station on 15.15 / 03.15pm
The ticket price is 150.000 – 225.000 IDR
*Sritanjung Train and Mutiara timur train is stop to Probolinggo area / Bromo Mountain
If you want to visit Bromo first you can Stop! on Probolinggo Station
2) From Malang – East Java to Banyuwangi
You can take ” Tawangalun Train” , The train depart from Malang train station at 15.45/ 03.45pm
and arrive on karangasem station Banyuwangi at 23.15/ 11.15 pm
The ticket price is 70.000 IDR
3) From Probolinggo to Banyuwangi :
a. Mutiara Timur Train
b. Probowangi Train
c. Sritanjung Train
d. Tawangalun Train
Please Be Informed :
- To buy your ticket train please booking 1 day before your trip sometimes they full or the tickect is sold out.
- Bring your Copy of Passport. The ticket staff will ask , to make your ticket , chair number , number of train.
- You can Booking ticket train on Train station , Indomaret, Alfamart , Post Office or Online.
- All Train is with air conditioner and the ticket include assurance.
Enjoy your Holiday in Java , Take care always, We will waiting your Reserve and Help you in Banyuwangi.
Papuma Beach One Day Tour, Papuma Beach
Papuma Beach One Day Tour, Papuma Beach is Located in Jember area
Papuma is Natural Beach Combines The Forests
This is Paradise Beach Because the panorama is Stunning
The nature of view white sands, Blue sea water coral reefs
also rich wild animals in the forests such as the lizards, forest cock,
various bird , Deer porcupine and many others.
Tour Schedule :
Your Driver will pick you up at your hotel in Banyuwangi area
it will be 4 hours driving to Ambulu jember area
Arriving at papuma Beach , Enjoy the panorama , see amazing rocks
in the middle of sea and white sands beach
hire local fishing boat and go around enjoy ocean
Take you Back to Banyuwangi area it will be 3 Hours drive
Arriving at Your Hotel in Banyuwangi area
Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya Tour 3 Days 2 Nights is Java Tour Packages. Start From Surabaya as Meeting Point , Traveller can start from Yogyakarta and take a train or Flight.
Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya Tour This Program will be combine with madakaripura Waterfall, Highest Waterfall on East Java. We advice arrive in the morning , so you can more explore the area on Day 1.
On the last Day on the way Back to Surabaya After Ijen Tour. We will stop on Kalipait Waterfall , Kalipait which literally meant a bitter stream. The green water in the stream came from the sulphuric crater lake of Mt. Ijen as the stream was located on Ijen mountain slope.
Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya Tour , Program & Litenary :
Days 1 :
– Our Staff will Pick up From Surabaya Airport or Surabaya Train Station
– 5 Hours Driving go to Bromo Village area
– Visit Madakaripura Waterfall
– Explore Madakaripura Waterfall
– Stay on Hotel Bromo Village Area
– Take a Rest For Sunrise Program Bromo
Days 2 : Bromo Sunrise Program
– 02.00am our Staff will Pick You up By Jeep 4 Wheels
– Bring Jacket the temperature on the top around 8 degrees celcius
– Remember your number jeep, will be lot of jeep parking
– Go To mountain Kingkong Hill point for sunrise view
– Start Hiking Kingkong Hill point
– See Sunrise , see caldera of semeru tengger
– Back down go to jeep
– The jeep Go to Bromo crater
– Cross the sea sands Bromo
– See Mount Batok
– See Hindu Temple
– Arrive in Bromo crater
– Start Hiking Bromo up 250 Stairs
– See Panorama of Bromo Crater
– See Panorama of Caldera
– Back Down go to Jeep
– The jeep will Back to Your Hotel
– Breakfast , Prepare go to Ijen Crater- Banyuwangi area
– 5 – 6 hours driving go to Banyuwangi
– Take a rest on pasir putih Beach / Lunch
– Car Depart to Banyuwangi again
– Arrive on Banyuwangi
– Stay on Ketapang Indah Hotel
– Free Program
– Take a rest for blue fire program and sunrise program
Day 3 : 00.15am – Ijen Blue Fire Program
– Our Staff will pick you up at your Hotel go to paltuding area
– Prepare Check out Breakfast in the box , we will directly to surabaya after Ijen Tour
– 1 Hours driving go to paltuding area
– Prepare and start Hiking 3 Km with Your local Guide
– Your Gasmask and Torch Light already at your Guide
– See Blue Fire Phenomena ,
– See activities the miners
– Go to Down the Crater to close Of Blue Flames
– Waiting sunrise
– Free Program : You can take short coffee or tea
– See Sunrise
– See Raung volcano view with tosca lake of Ijen crater
– Back down To paltuding area
– Prepare go to surabaya
– 7 – 8 Hours Driving to Surabaya
– 17.00 arrive on surabaya airport
– End Tours
More Information Surabaya Bromo Ijen Surabaya Tour Price and Detail Tour please contact us by Email or whatsapp , We always Reply your Email.