Ijen Crater BlueFlame Tours
1 ) Memories our guest from England, Thanks Jack For use Blue Flame Tours Banyuwangi to Ijen Crater tours#Lego around the worlds#blue flame ijen crater#blue fire ijen crater
2) Thanks Max and Oksana from Canada use Blue Flame Tours
3) Thank You Ms. Bettina and Family For Your Trust Use Blue Flame Tours
Ijen Crater BlueFlame Tours
Tips and Advice to Ijen Crater Banyuwangi Before Hiking :
Some Tips and Advice Important before Hiking Ijen Crater :
- Ticket Ijen crater on Paltuding area (meeting point all traveller) normal day is : 100.000rupiahs (one hundred thousand rupiahs) from monday to friday, Weekend ticket is 150.000rupiahs (one hundred fifty thousand rupiahs).
- Bring Jacket , the temperature around 8 degrees celcius – 11degrees celcius on Ijen Crater
- Bring light and gasmask for your safety to hiking and down to the crater to see blue fire.
- You can bring cigarette or some little snack/ candy for the workers/miners sulphur
- When going backdown to parking area-Paltuding area walk slowly sometimes the road slippery.
- The workers of sulphurs Ijen Crater start work from 01.00am until evening.
- Travellers from Bali must change the clock time, because java is 1 hour less from Bali time, to prepare and schedule your trip to Ijen Crater.
How to Get Ijen Crater By Train :
Ijen Crater is Part Number two after alaska with amazing Bluefire / Blueflame.
In 2014 Goverment of Banyuwangi Decided to fix the road to Ijen crater or Paltuding Hiking Area.
Now Ijen Crater can be take from Banyuwangi Only be One Hour.
If you take Ijen Crater area from Bondowoso / Sempol . The trip will be take 2 Hours with Broken Roads
(Many rocks) also no Have train go to Bondowoso or Sempol Area.
The Reason is better use train on java is more safe and avoid scam.
Scam many happen on Bus Station.
Tips and Advice Ijen Crater by Train
1) Here The schedule Of Train From Yogyakarta – Probolinggo/ Bromo Mountain to Banyuwangi – Ijen Crater:
From Yogyakarta to Banyuwangi you can take ” Sritanjung Train ” Depart from lempuyangan station Yogyakarta on 07.00am Everyday. The ticket price is 100.000 IDR. The train is with air conditioner and arrive on Banyuwangi at 09.00pm /21.00.
NB : *If you want to down on City you must stop on Karangasem station Banyuwangi, Banyuwangi Baru Station is outside of the city or direct to Ketapang Harbor Ferry of Bali.
Bisnis Class / Executive Class
You can take ” Mutiara Selatan Train” . The train depart from Tugu Train Station / Malioboro Station.
arrive on Surabaya Gubeng Station on 06.11am
The ticket Price is 170.000 – 250.000 IDR
From Surabaya Gubeng to Banyuwangi You can take ” Mutiara Timur Train”
The train Depart from Gubeng Surabaya station At 09.00am and arrive on Banyuwangi Karangasem Station on 15.15 / 03.15pm
The ticket price is 150.000 – 225.000 IDR
*Sritanjung Train and Mutiara timur train is stop to Probolinggo area / Bromo Mountain
If you want to visit Bromo first you can Stop! on Probolinggo Station
2) From Malang – East Java to Banyuwangi
You can take ” Tawangalun Train” , The train depart from Malang train station at 15.45/ 03.45pm
and arrive on karangasem station Banyuwangi at 23.15/ 11.15 pm
The ticket price is 70.000 IDR
3) From Probolinggo to Banyuwangi :
a. Mutiara Timur Train
b. Probowangi Train
c. Sritanjung Train
d. Tawangalun Train
Please Be Informed :
- To buy your ticket train please booking 1 day before your trip sometimes they full or the tickect is sold out.
- Bring your Copy of Passport. The ticket staff will ask , to make your ticket , chair number , number of train.
- You can Booking ticket train on Train station , Indomaret, Alfamart , Post Office or Online.
- All Train is with air conditioner and the ticket include assurance.
Enjoy your Holiday in Java , Take care always, We will waiting your Reserve and Help you in Banyuwangi.